Brain Resource Network
The Brain Resource Network is a group of organizations involved in the development and use of the largest international database of brain and cognitive functioning. Dr Richard Clark from Brain Health Clinics is one of the founding members of this group.
- The Brain Resource Company Ltd. – International HQ is an integrative neuroscience company. We bring biological and behavioral measures of the brain together to make sense of the brain’s complexities.
- www.brainclinics.com Brainclinics Diagnostics & Treatment carries out individual brain research and applied scientific functional brain research (Personalized Medicine).
- EEG Resource Institute – is specialized in neurofeedback, tele-neurofeedback and employs QEEG and neuropsychological assessments.
- Brainnet – International Brain Database The Brain Research And Integrative Neuroscience network (BRAINnet) is a high profile network of Australian and international scientists.
- Psychological Consult – represents a partnership of clinicians based at The Brain Dynamics Centre (BDC) Westmead Hospital and The Brain Resource Company (BRC), Ultimo.
- The Brain Resource Center. If you or your child suffer from any form of cognitive deficits, problems with attention and concentration, ADD, autism, memory, mood disorders, or any other disorders, or if you are simply interested in assessing and improving your brain functions or cognitive abilities for the purpose of peak performance, the Brain Resource Center can offer you advanced and effective interventions, based on the latest developments in neuroscience.
- Brain Profiling Group – The Brain Profiling Group (BPG) specializes in the testing and evaluation of brain function, for the purpose of detecting and quantifying abnormalities arising from psychological disorders or physical trauma.
- White paper
Some other neurotherapy centres in Australia
- Dr Moshe Perl – Melbourne
- Solstice-Mind Matters, Brain Mind and Memory Centre – Tweed Heads, NSW.
- Australian Psychological Society is a professional organisation committed to advancing psychology as a discipline and profession. It spreads the message that psychologists make a difference to peoples’ lives, through improving scientific knowledge and community well-being.
- Applied Neuroscience Society of Australasia is a professional membership organisation consisting of health professionals from Medicine, NeuroPsychiatry, Psychology, Nursing, Chiropractic, Naturopathy, Physiotherapy, Behavioural optometry who are committed to the promotion of optimum health primarily through self-regulation, diet and nutrition.
- ISNR – The International Society for Neurofeedback & Research (ISNR) is a membership organization comprised of people from many countries and various professional disciplines doing neurotherapy, neurofeedback training and research.
- Australian College of Clinical Psychologists – The Australian College of Clinical Psychologists is a professional association devoted to the support and development of practising psychologists in Australia. The College was formed in 1980 and has been legally incorporated since that time.
- The Cogmed Story. Working Memory Training – How a scientific discovery is changing the way we understand and overcome the limits of the brain.